Ellwood Child Development Centre adheres to the Principles and Matters to be Considered stated in the Alberta Early Learning and Child Care Act that emphasizes the importance of quality child care focused on key factors like safety, well-being, inclusion, and child development.
Our program is child-centered with significant parental involvement to ensure consistency is achieved at home and the center to benefit the child most. At our daycare in Edmonton, Canada, we ensure learning through play in a safe, healthy, and stimulating environment.
- Implement “Flight”- Alberta’s curriculum framework
- Use Himama apps for 2-way communication with parents
- Accepts 4 months -6 years old (OSC on the process)
- Opens from 6:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Video streaming (CCTV in all rooms)
- Serve lunch and snacks (deferred due to Covid)
- Secured entrance to the facility using key fobs
- Educational field trips
- Qualified and nurturing staff
- Regular tour and registration from 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
19.1 months -3 years old
3-5 Years old
5-6 years old
6-12 years old
Feel free to get in touch with us to find out more about our programs. Contact us now.