Education is an essential factor in assuring a child’s future which is why most parents invest in their child’s education. However, quality education comes with its own sets of challenges and that starts with navigating the right daycare or education provider. Selecting the right childcare program for your child is no doubt a critical and wearying responsibility for parents, especially for those who have no idea what to look for in a daycare provider.
When looking for child care and education services in Canada, parents should consider asking the following questions to guide them in choosing the right daycare programs for their little ones:
- Does the program comply with the state’s licensing regulations?
- Are children, including infants, supervised at all times, even when asleep?
- Do the educators and staff have the credential to provide early childhood education or caregiving services?
- Does the center or program focus on the health and safety of their children?
- Are parents allowed and encouraged to visit and observe the program any time of the day?
Beyond that, it’s equally vital for parents in search of out of school care to consider the comfort of their child. If the atmosphere the center induces is welcoming enough for your child to feel at ease being left in the center, then you’re in the right place.
Ellwood Daycare and Out of School Care has a spacious and homely environment where children can explore and develop their full potentials. We cater to and embrace the diversity among our children and celebrate their individual success.